Join us the week of November 16th for our Washington Can't Wait Week of Action to tell your state legislators that Washington Can't Wait.
What?: A week of advocacy and outreach to flood our legislators with calls, emails, postcards and social media posts urging them to update the Growth Management Act in the 2021 Legislative session to address climate change, housing affordability and environmental justice.
When?: November 16th to November 20th
Why?: To put our legislators on notice that their constituents want them to prioritize these GMA updates as they move into the 2021 legislative session.
How?: There are many ways that you can take action during this week!
- Write op-eds/LTEs to your local news outlets about the Washington Can't Wait Campaign and why you think the GMA needs to be updated.
- Make phone calls to your legislators.
- Write emails to your legislators.
- Write branded Washington Can't Wait postcards to your legislators.
- Tag your legislators in posts about the Washington Can't Wait Campaign and these GMA updates on your social media platforms.
- Host an organizing party for your friends and family to take action together.
Register here to tell us how you will take action and we will follow up with resources to support you!
Questions? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in volunteering to make the Week of Action a success? Fill out this form!